Range of Services:
When you work with The Project Foundry, you may pay for only one single resource, but in reality we provide much more than that in every engagement.
Our Virtual Project Management Office is immediately available to any client who avails of our services. Our vPMO service provides you with the oversight and management services of a professional project management office, and differentiates The Project Foundry from our competition.
Our vPMO is an internal structure, by which we deliver Project/Programme Management services through a combination of personnel, rather than just one single resource. A senior programme manager has oversight of several projects, monitoring progress and providing advice and guidance to the team in the field. The vPMO analyst provides administrative assistance to all project personnel.
The EvPMO service is effectively a complete enterprise project delivery department provided to you as a managed service. It comprises a Projects Management Office team with dedicated support staff, an assigned Head of PMO, all required PMO Management systems (web based porfolio management applications) and your selection of project management specialists (Project Managers, Reporting and Support Executives, Business Analysts, Programme Managers etc). The EvPMO provides the following advantages:
- We host your PMO team – your business saves on administration, management and office space costs.
- We provide reports using the latest enterprise PMO management applications, saving you IT investment costs.
- Our on-demand pool of project professionals is ready to meet unexpected peaks in your needs for project staff. This can be a considerable advantage when you need to take on unplanned projects.
- Continuity of service delivery, regardless of personnel changes in your organisation, because of our central knowledge repository of client-specific information.
- This model provides resilience to our clients, avoiding the single-point-of-failure risk.
Professional Services Bank
The Project Foundry’s ‘Professional Services Bank’ enables you to avail of project management personnel as-and-when they are required. Even if you have your own in-house PMO, you may still require skilled project managers to work alongside your existing team from time to time. The Project Foundry is the perfect choice to provide burst capabilities to your project delivery team.
Our expansive community of project professionals ensures that we can deliver an ideal cultural and technical fit for your organisation, just when you need it the most. As part of this service The Project Foundry design a thorough induction process, so that when our staff arrive on site they have a good understanding of your business, processes and applications. On-boarding is quick and easy, and extra resources can hit the ground running from day one.