Business Solutions Practice
Our Business Solutions Practice enables business and technology leaders to bridge the gap between strategy and execution.
Of companies are likely to have marginal success or fail outright because of poor business analysis practices
Of project failures are due to poor requirement collection, analysis, and management
Companies pay a premium of about 60% on time and budget when they use poor requirements practices on their projects.
Business Analysis provides a foundation for the successful realisation of business strategy and objectives. It represents a crucial link in translating an Organisation’s goals into successful delivery outcomes.
Business Analysts enable change in an organisation by clarifying the business need, evaluating proposals, and defining solutions that maximise value to stakeholders.
While Project Management focuses on the timely execution of project stages, the value of business analysis lies in the realisation of tangible project benefits, cost avoidance, identification of new opportunities, understanding of required capabilities, and design of efficient, cost-effective, and straightforward solutions for the business challenge or opportunity.
Through our consulting support, we help business leaders as they innovate their operational processes, capabilities, and technology, and help them to build holistic, well-integrated solutions for sustained competitive advantage. If your project requires clear insights and swift solution development, our team at The Project Foundry possess the expertise to assist you.
Our services are tailored to meet your specific delivery requirements. Whether you need additional capacity during peak periods or on-site experts to delve deep into every aspect of your strategy implementation, talk to us about how we can help.
Business Analysis as a Service
Our Business Analysis as a Service (BAaaS) helps business & technology leaders balance unpredictable demand and challenges with funding models in early-stage initiatives by delivering a broad range of high-quality hard and soft skills that can interact at multiple levels, at the right time via our flexible service design model, scalable capacity and delivery assurance model.
WE ACCELERATE DISCOVERY & DESIGN PHASES, REDUCING TIME TO VALUE OF OVERALL PROGRAMMES BY COMBINING OUR SPECIALIST KNOWLEDGE & CAPABILITY WITH DEEP DOMAIN EXPERTISE
The Project Foundry Business Analysis as a Service (BAaaS) is a unique offering to our clients to leverage the expertise within our professional Business Practice to achieve their business outcomes.
In this model, The Project Foundry Business Analysts are allocated to perform analysis activities at the customer’s request deploying the industry’s best practices and proven techniques in the delivery of a wide range of business analysis services, e.g. consulting with customers on their projects, analyze and document business requirements, review business processes, augment the customer’s project team, and more.
We value practicality over process, and recognising that each business needs a unique approach in order to address its unique problems, we adapt and evolve our approach to work within your circumstances or constraints. You can be assured of quality analysis outcomes delivered by expert professionals who leverage the appropriate tools and processes within your specific business context.
What BAaaS Can do for you
Our clients value the peace of mind that comes from the scalable capacity model of our BAaaS offering. If any of the issues below sound familiar, reach out and see how we can help.
- Lacking internal resource BA capacity/skills
- Need an impartial voice to define MVP delivery
- Cost / Time required to onboard traditional resources
- Lacking the internal expertise to focus on BA activities
- Fresh, innovative ideas needed to tackle business challenges
- Full BAU pipeline dominating attention and resources
- Time-critical tasks urgently needing additional capacity
As an expert team knowledgeable in your domain, we can design an analysis service accelerated through best practice tooling and techniques tailored to your unique situation.
- Scalable resource model to react to project needs.
- Risk reduction as we take accountability for delivery of quality analysis outcomes
- Cost Assurance
- Our proven approach realises outcomes efficiently and effectively.
- Confidence in our structure and governance to monitor engagement
- You retain flexibility over delivery process and priorities
- Partnership approach acting as extension of your team
- Outcomes over output
WHAT DOES BAaaS OFFER?
Our clients can be confident in the quality of our BAaaS delivery approach which is overseen by a proactive and responsive Delivery Assurance layer. We Offer:
- A Collaborative approach during Project Initiation to ensure service design tailored to your needs.
- Continuous support to the onsite team to leverage The Project Foundry collateral for processes & methodologies delivering increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leadership advisory engagement throughout ensuring optimal solutions are being implemented, eliminating risk to business- critical objectives and programme goals, assuring on-time delivery and strategy execution.
An effective business analysis phase is key to successfully realising your business objectives.
- Discovery Phase
- Clarify Business Goals
- Set Matrices/KPI’s
- Feasibility Assessment
- Business Case Development
- Aid Decision Making
- Translate business needs into requirements
- Model business processes
- Build solution expertise
- Knowledge transfer
Product Owner/Project Manager
- Functional decomposition / Prioritisation
- Articulate business value
- Product / Sprint backlog refinement
- Support planning activities
- Facilitate ceremonies to manage team
- Clear, unambiguous requirements
- Feature development support
- Delivery mobilisation
- Deliver supporting artefacts / visuals
- Test planning and execution support
- Functional requirements for UX design
- Non Functional requirements for UI design