Over the past year The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance & technology, telecoms and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management. This approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
As a result of this expanding client base we are looking for Project Managers of all experience levels join us on both contract and permanent engagements with our client companies.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong analytical, Project Management and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
- Leading the co-ordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews.
- Overseeing all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition and project communication.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions.
- Striving for continuous improvement by incorporating The Project Foundry’s best practice in Project Management, to ensure consistent delivery of quality projects.
- Responsible for identifying and leading business process re-engineering opportunities.
- Maintaining a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas.
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels, including Senior Leaders, Business and Operations communities.
Some things we’d like:
- 3+ years’ experience
- Proven Communication skills
- A background in delivering large-scale projects with sizeable budgets
- Self motivated with excellent teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Availability to travel if necessary
- Demonstrated project and risk management skills including ability to manage multiple priorities, resources, customers and management with a focus on consistency and accuracy