We are looking for a Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will lead the delivery of client projects from concept to close. You will collaborate with clients to determine project parameters, develop project plans in line with client objectives, and add value at both strategic and operational levels.
The Project Foundry is professional services firm dedicated to helping companies achieve their business objectives with innovative solutions. Our suite of offerings includes Transformation and Change, Project Management, PMO, Business Solutions, hybrid cloud, and traditional technology consulting.
We utilise a vendor-agnostic approach to provide tailored architectures and technologies that best suit our clients’ individual needs. By leveraging industry best practices and offering flexible scalability, we aim to accelerate our clients’ time to value while ensuring the right execution capabilities for success.
Since 2015, we have been helping companies from around the globe to deliver transformational change – unlocking new opportunities for growth and sustainability by providing top-tier strategic consultancy services.
The culture of The Project Foundry is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business. We deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want to work with a like-minded team, we at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal Team Member will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong project management and client relationship skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
As a Project Manager at The Project Foundry, you will be a professional services consultant who adds value to our clients at every opportunity. You will embrace the Project Foundry Culture, Values, and Ways of Working and be an advocate of our business. You will support our vision of delivering World Class Project Management capability and take pride in your expertise.
- Leading the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews
- Overseeing all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition, and project communication
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects
- Support clients in business case creation for future projects and propose resource plans which The Project Foundry can deliver on
- Engages with project sponsors and steering committee on strategic, executive and design decisions as relating to the project activities and impacts, as and when required.
- Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions
- Managing a variety of projects with diverse and complex issues both technical and non-technical
- Providing stakeholders with accurate reporting
- First point of escalation for each primary work stream (if multiple exist).
- Co-leads project leadership team with Business lead (under project sponsor and governance).
- Defines project communication plan, with Business Lead.
- Develop a communication plan for the project and ensure all key parties are notified and informed throughout the project
- Develop and manage a project risk register with remediation planning.
- Develop and manage a project Issues register
- Manage the project across its lifecycle from planning to handover
- Deliver exceptional, high-quality project reports and dashboards for senior management, project boards, and key stakeholders
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Support the implementation of best practices for project management methodologies
- Provide ongoing support, training, and mentorship to other project resources
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 5+ years of experience managing projects and programmes in multiple industries as a professional consultant
- Experience with pharma-validated systems
- A PM certification and evidence of CPD
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and examples of the delivery of substantial projects aligning with budget and timelines
- A proven experience in training and managing teams/ project resources
- Robust experience managing third-party vendors and suppliers
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams internally and externally to achieve results
- Experience managing project resources and acting as a mentor and coach
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully
- Expertise in Project Management tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio or equivalent
- Expert knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and tools, particularly Waterfall and Agile Scrum
- A Degree Level Qualification in a relevant discipline