We are looking for a HRIS Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. If you love a challenge, excellent stakeholder and vendor management. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team in an exciting and fast paced environment, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Programme Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong project management and client relationship skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
This role requires a Project Manager who has experience in the HRIS implementations or experience working in HR environments.
- Leading the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews.
- Overseeing all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition, and project communication.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors.
- Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions.
- Managing a variety of projects with diverse and complex issues both technical and non-technical.
- Providing stakeholders with accurate reporting.
- Organise, order, prioritise, structure, and start delivering against a plan.
- Develop a communication plan for the project and ensure all key parties are notified and informed throughout the project.
- Develop and manage a project risk register with remediation planning.
- Develop and manage a project Issues register.
- Manage the project across its lifecycle from planning to handover
Sounds good? What do you need?
- Experience working in a fast paced environment as a Project Manager
- Excellent stakeholder management
- An understanding of HRIS and HR environments.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities across projects and align projects priorities.
- A PM certification
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio.
- Expert knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and tools, Lean, Agile and Waterfall.
- A degree-level qualification in Information Systems, or Computer Engineering