We are looking for a Senior Unified Comms Engineer
Are you an experienced Infrastructure Engineer, with strong UCC experience, who wants to be part of a new strategic IT initiative? The role will include supporting BAU Systems, managing multiple infrastructure related projects and initiatives.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. Our Cloud Technology Practice is disrupting the industry with its fresh and creative approach; this resonates with existing and potential clients and because of our expanding client base, we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our team.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal team member will be highly motivated, a lover of all things tech, and thrives working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Hands-on experience across a range of infrastructure technologies such as MS Teams, Microsoft Azure, Cisco UCC, Webex and Voice Engineering would be ideal.
If you are someone who loves to learn and continuously improve your skillsets and knowledge base and enjoys asking critical questions that improve the success of the project and organisation, then this may be the role for you.
- Planning Cisco-related implementations, migrations and design
- Work with Cyber Security team where needed in assessing systems and remediating vulnerabilities when appropriate.
- Work closely with our internal IT team and outsourcing partners to help build and maintain infrastructure to deliver optimum performance and 24/7 availability to our business.
- Assess, design and document technical requirements supporting business needs; Develop implementation requirements for technical infrastructure and services.
- Exceptional meeting management, dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Create detailed SOPs and Knowledge Base articles for knowledge sharing with wider IT team.
- Execute Cisco implementations, integrations and migrations
- Ensure that requirements for high availability are in place for the Cisco; Plans capacity needs; Manages design changes
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems; Escalation point for production support incidents and problems
- Provide technical training to IT team and business customers.
- Provide technical support across a broad range of technologies through strong working relationships with the internal IT team, the IT Service Desk and third-party service providers.
- Work on multiple infrastructure-related work initiatives and projects in close collaboration with internal IT and business stakeholders and third-party service providers.
- Participate in the conceptualisation, design, and implementation of enterprise-wide Cisco solutions.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- Experience in Cisco UCC and Cisco Webex video conferencing
- Experience in the communications side of Microsoft teams
- Experience at architect level with Cisco voice engineering
- Knowledge of Microsoft technology stack, VMware, Citrix, and network (LAN & WAN) technologies an advantage
- ITIL certification (desirable)
- Experience working in an enterprise-level organisation and working as part of large, distributed project teams is preferable