We are looking for a Programme Manager
We are looking for a Programme Manager looking to take the next step in their career to join our client’s team.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance and technology, telecoms and, aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Be aware/knowledgeable in latest PM trends and adapt as appropriate including both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Working together with the clients to understand, capture and prioritise their needs related to strategic business and IT programmes and projects
- Drive value management programmes from seed to transformation including significant business and IT discovery and feasibility evaluation.
- Provide leadership in transformational Business Change Programmes and projects impacting Culture, Target Operating Model, ways of working and IT systems.
- Strategize, Design and implement programme and project initiatives that deliver upon organisational objectives.
- Engage with business leaders through face-to-face collaboration to achieve clarity and direction in order to achieve business objectives.
- Understanding requirements and securing resources from the organisation as required, including evaluating partner options to deliver business outcomes
- Develop a deep understanding of the business needs and act as a liaison between business and technology to ensure that business needs are met.
- Ability to design and deliver a change management strategy through collaboration and leadership and tactical day to day engagement.
- Lead internal as well as external project teams (virtual in multiple locations) including Product Owners, System Consultants, Developers, Change Agents and Test Consultants
- Provide structure, governance and adaptability in programme and project ways of working with a focus on delivering value early and often to the business.
- Providing stakeholders with accurate reporting across the entire project and programme level
- Develop a communication plan for the programme and ensure all key parties are informed and engaged with throughout.
- Hold steering committee progress meetings throughout.
- Broker relationships with stakeholders within and outside the programme
- Ensure that all programmes deliver the desirable outcome to our organisation.
- Own and drive programme and project retrospectives to ensure continual improvement on ways of working through the programme lifecycle.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience managing large programmes in multiple industries.
- PMP or Prince 2 certification, PgMP is desirable.
- Excellent business acumen with highly developed communication and influencing skills to levels in an organisation.
- Mandatory to travel to multiple business locations to build the business relationship and gather local insights and needs.
- Well-developed vendor and partner management and relationship-building skills
- Proven commercial awareness/budgeting experience and a track record of working in multinational environments.
- Practical and hands-on mentality
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully
- Expert knowledge and experience of project and programme management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- IT Infrastructure knowledge and migration experience
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline.