We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for new Senior Business Analyst to join our expanding team. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong business analysis and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements, deconstruct high-level information, understand low-level information, and deliver the appropriate artefacts.
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in and potentially lead planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project.
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Review planned integrations and provide defined set of standard support models/Plans which can eventually be automated
- Act as a liaison and negotiator between the business community and the IT organisation and manage client expectations effectively.
- Work with developers, analysts and consultants during the development and implementation phases to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests.
- Review and evaluate delivered solutions to assess whether expected benefits are being achieved.
- Review and report on how projects are currently transitioned to Operations and how this can be standardised
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels.
- High quality artefacts such as process maps, business requirement documents etc.
- Excellent client relationships.
- Review current/inflight projects and develop support plans for these
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced organisation working on multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills required understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- General knowledge of IT Operations and Desktop apps
- Knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies required
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good practical knowledge and experience of data manipulation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Good knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio.
- Well-developed process flow designing skills.
- Knowledge of project management and business analysis methodologies and tools
- Qualification or certification in a relevant discipline