We are looking for a Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team. This role requires experience dealing with clients in a fast paced and innovative environment. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong project management and client relationship skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
This role requires IT Telecoms experience and experience running RFPs for vendor consolidation.
- Leading the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews.
- Overseeing all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition, and project communication.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
Run RFP and related to consolidation of Telecom Exchange Management systems (TEMs) and managed mobility services
- Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions.
- Managing a variety of projects with diverse and complex issues both technical and non-technical.
- Providing stakeholders with accurate reporting
- Deliver the RFP and initiation of the implementation project
- Develop a communication plan for the project and ensure all key parties are notified and informed throughout the project.
- Develop and manage a project risk register with remediation planning.
- Develop and manage a project Issues register.
- Manage the project across its lifecycle from planning to handover
Move into the implementation project related to Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and managed mobility services
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 8+ years’ experience managing projects and programmes in multiple industries.
- A PM certification
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio.
- Expert knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and tools, particularly Agile Scrum.
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in IT Telecoms and Telecom Expense Management (TEMs) and managed mobility services
- Experience in running RFPs, ideally for vendor consolidation