We are looking for a Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst at The Project Foundry you will be working with clients to deliver projects and programmes, supporting the documentation and understanding of business needs and requirements. You will identify goals, develop best practices for data collection, and analyse current processes to determine what can be improved to achieve their desired outcome.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance & technology, telecoms and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for experienced Business Analysts with expertise across a broad range of technologies and business process mapping skills.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong business analysis and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements, deconstruct high-level information, understand low-level information and deliver the appropriate artefacts.
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in and potentially lead planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project.
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Act as a liaison and negotiator between the business community and the IT organisation and manage client expectations effectively.
- Work with developers, analysts and consultants during the development and implementation phases to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests.
- Review and evaluate delivered solutions to assess whether expected benefits are being achieved.
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 3 – 8+ years experience in a Business Analysis role or equivalent
- Analytical skills required and the understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior stakeholders
- Expert in workshop facilitation and documentation of requirements
- Excellent visual communication skills, including screen mock-ups, presentations and workflow diagrams with an understanding of the best option for each stakeholder
- Good practical knowledge of data manipulation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio
- Process flow designing skills
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, certifications preferable
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline