We are looking for an HR Manager
We are looking for a high-energy HR Manager to join our expanding team here at The Project Foundry. The ideal person will be someone who is passionate about providing best-in-class HR support on both operational activity and HR Strategy and preferably has a background working in Professional Services. Someone who can champion our culture and values and provide a positive employee experience across the organisation.
Some of your main responsibilities will be acting as advisory personnel to senior leaders and guiding them on various HR and Talent related subjects. You are a key member in onboarding new starters, ensuring a smooth onboarding and experience for all, you will also be a point of contact for queries and issues from our team. Someone who enjoys taking on new initiatives to increase engagement across the business through detailed research and analysis of feedback from employees, presenting key findings to relevant managers and driving these initiatives.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you’re interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded and growth-oriented team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you
- Provide advice and support to employees and senior leaders in the business in key areas of the employee lifecycle such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation & benefits, engagement, well-being and so on.
- Ensure a positive company culture is being implemented across all areas of the business and monitor any concerns raised.
- Proactive in escalating any important HR issues and risks with the relevant level of management.
- Find opportunities to improve current processes and practices and lead change.
- Support the recruitment and selection process for the company
- Assist in setting and managing the annual HR budget, alongside the Senior Leadership team.
- Comprehensive understanding of HR employment law and developments, with the proficiency to adapt changes to fit organisational requirements
- Provide support with HR initiatives, including research and participation in the development, implementation, and maintenance of initiatives
- Perform general administrative duties
- Provide best-in-class onboarding experience for all new starters and regularly review to ensure continuous improvement
- Implement HR Strategies across the organisation that align with the organisation’s
- Establish consistent HR practices across the business
- Conduct touch points with new employees to ensure a smooth onboarding such as monthly check-ins, onboarding surveys, etc.
- Perform employee engagement checks and run initiatives throughout the year to improve and maintain engagement
- Present to the Senior Leadership team on relevant subject matter to the business
- Process HR documentation including onboarding documents, contractual agreements, employment confirmation letters, off-boarding documents etc.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 5+ years experience working in a similar HR-related role
- Experience working in Professional Services (preferred)
- CIPD Certified (ideal)
- Good knowledge of HR standards and best practices
- Experience managing budgets for departments
- Solid working experience in HRIS, ATS or other databases, with intermediate skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- You have demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organisation skills, and an ability to multitask.
- You’re driven, and creative with a passion to thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Solid commercial and business acumen are essential
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- A 3rd level degree or qualification in a relevant discipline