We are looking for a PM/PMO Analyst
We are looking for a Project Manager looking to take the next step in their career to join our client’s team. The PM/PMO Analyst is someone who understands Project processes around reporting & finance tracking, and can implement and support PMs in pulling together reports. They can also work using their own initiative and can offer improvements to processes. They need to have some MS project skills, know how to build a project plan and create and manage a RAID log.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance and technology, telecoms and, aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should have experience with MS Projects and RAID logs and an eagerness to learn and improve their PM skillset.
- Ability to create project plans
- Support PMs in creating relevant reports
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions.
- Support Project processes around reporting and finance tracking
- Providing stakeholders with accurate reporting
- Develop a communication plan for the project and ensure all key parties are notified and informed throughout the project.
- Develop and manage a project risk register with remediation planning.
- Develop and manage a project Issues register.
Sounds great, what do I need?
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management
- MS Projects
- Experiencing managing RAID logs
- A PM certification
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline.