We are looking for a Solutions Engineer
Are you an experienced Solutions Engineer who wants to be part of a new strategic IT initiative? We are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer who has deep domain knowledge and understanding of technology, including a breadth of knowledge across Server, AD, Networking, Storage, Backup Technologies and Cloud. In this role, you will need to be able to clearly understand business needs and translate them into technical solutions which are then communicated clearly with business stakeholders and team members
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. Our Cloud Technology Practice is disrupting the industry with its fresh and creative approach; this resonates with existing and potential clients and because of our expanding client base, we are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal team member will be highly motivated, a lover of all things tech, and thrive working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Hands-on experience across a range of technologies such as Server, AD, Networking, Storage, Backup Technologies and Cloud would be ideal.
If you are someone who loves to learn and continuously improve your skillsets and knowledge base and enjoys asking critical questions that improve the success of the project and organisation, then this may be the role for you.
- Set financial and resource estimations for projects
- Generate System Topologies
- Generate IT Operations actions via ServiceNow
- Translating business needs into technical solutions
- Act as an escalation point for complex issues within current projects and existing systems
- Solution Requirements Gathering
- Provide technical actions for project implementation to project managers
- Generate Disaster Recovery process design Runbooks for our critical systems
- Generate technical solutions for supporting lifecycle management of current systems
Sounds great, what do I need?
- Must be an awesome communicator with standout collaboration and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong Infrastructure technology background.
- A breadth of knowledge in Server, AD, Networking, Storage, Backup Technologies and cloud are required
- Ability to understand business needs and translate it into a technical solution
- Strong documentation and organization skills. Ability to work across multiple large projects at the same time.