We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer
We are looking for an experienced Developer to join our team. This role requires experience developing ServiceNow implementations in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and life-sciences sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong project management and client relationship skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you’re interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded and growth-oriented team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
As Sr. ServiceNow Developer you will perform configuration, development, support and maintenance of the ServiceNow implementation. Work with internal stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver digital transformation solutions with emphasis on request fulfilment, automated workflows through ServiceNow Service Catalogues and key ITIL processes like Request, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and other modules.
Develop custom workflows utilizing modern web technologies.
Configure out of the box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows.
Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party partners.
Rapidly prototype new solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Orchestrate and automate tasks.
- Responsible for the design and build of ServiceNow Applications and integration to other applications and platforms; including architecture, languages, best practices and methodologies in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Provide strong development and project on-track and on-task and collaborate on an ongoing project in both new and enhancements development between engineers, developers, analyst and other team members.
- Follow, maintain and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures and process throughout ServiceNow development.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business
needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support
- Review and apply any additional UI/UX requirements from the internal team and align into ServiceNow development.
- Developing user friendly catalog items with experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Support data migration as needed.
- Design and implement solutions following established Configuration Management policies and standards.
- Integrate data from multiple data sources into a unified CMDB, ensuring data quality and integrity are maintained.
Sounds great, what do I need?
- At least 4 years of ServiceNow development.
- Experience with ServiceNow upgrades.
- Assist in establishing coding standards to help with consistency.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems through SOAP or REST web services.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or ServiceNow Certified System Administrator.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification a plus.
- Experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Integration experience (REST, SOAP, JSON/XML).
- Ability to be a self-starter, pay strict attention to detail, and multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Experience or familiarity with Agile development and testing methodology.