We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for new Senior Business Analyst to join our expanding team. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong business analysis and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
As the Senior Business Analyst in the Data Centre team, you will be working closely with the project team in managing the move, to ensure the Business Users have created Test Scripts to validate the applications, to ensure all dependencies are understood and managed. Some weekend work at project close will be required.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements, deconstruct high-level information, understand low-level information, and deliver the appropriate artefacts.
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in and potentially lead planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project.
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Understand the implications, the range of applications/data that must be moved and the dependencies between them.
- Act as a liaison and negotiator between the business community and the IT organisation and manage client expectations effectively.
- Work with developers, analysts and consultants during the development and implementation phases to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests.
- Review and evaluate delivered solutions to assess whether expected benefits are being achieved.
- Work with PM and the business to drive the test scenarios and drive the business to agree sign off criteria and ensure successful project completion
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels.
- High-quality artefacts such as process maps, business requirement documents etc.
- Excellent client relationships.
- Take ownership of working with the business users to ensure the application moves work successfully.
Sounds great, what do I need?
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced organisation working on multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills required understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- An understanding of test/application test is preferable
- Experience working on data centre moves
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good practical knowledge and experience of data manipulation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Good knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio.
- Well-developed process flow designing skills.
- Knowledge of project management and business analysis methodologies and tools
- Qualification or certification in a relevant discipline