We are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. You will lead and coordinate the execution of the Infrastructure projects which will involve working with multiple security, IT and engineering stakeholders and a variety of security, IT and engineering technical resources to deliver cybersecurity projects.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars: Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
You will be the Project Manager managing the delivery of Infrastructure projects through all stages of the project lifecycle from inception through to implementation and transition into service.
- Leading the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post- implementation audit reviews
- Overseeing all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition, and project communication
- Collaborating with business partners and outsourcing partners to develop robust requirements, processes, project acceptance criteria, deployment and test plans, and required procedural changes
- Developing a deep understanding of the technical aspects and requirements of the project
- Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions
- Maintains an accurate and up to date project plan in an approved tool or format (MS Project) and maintain the central register for all the project artefacts
- Managing a variety of projects with diverse and complex issues both technical and non-technical
- Providing stakeholders with accurate reporting
- You will deliver infrastructure related projects in a dynamic and complex outsourced environment.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date set of project documents that will include a project plan, project schedule, RAID, and other documents as needed.
- Produce weekly status reports to be presented at director level meetings
- Manage the project across its lifecycle from planning to handover.
- Deliver projects on time, meeting required deadlines.
Sounds great, what do I need?
- 5+ Experience managing technical IT projects and programmes in an outsourced, fast paced environment
- A PM certification- PMP, Prince 2, or similar
- Experience in delivering complex projects across multiple business areas.
- Demonstrated experience of project management disciplines (Risk, Issue, Change, Deliverable Management), methods and tools.
- Knowledge of ITIL & outsourcing environments (desirable).
- Experience in delivering in outsourcing environments and excellent ITIL knowledge
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Cloud, networking, and/or infrastructure projects is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio
- Expert knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, and network (LAN & WAN) technologies is desirable
- A degree-level qualification in Information Systems, or Computer Engineering