We are looking for a ServiceNow Business Analyst
We are looking for a new ServiceNow Business Analyst to join our expanding team. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong business analysis and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
This is a great role in a fast-paced team, working with one of our Pharma clients you will initially focus on analyzing and adapting existing applications and processes. Experience in user flow, presenting information, automation, documentation and IT security.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements, deconstruct high-level information, understand low-level information, and deliver the appropriate artefacts.
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in and potentially lead planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project.
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Develop a strong understanding of the existing system and application landscape, as a building block for future integrated solutions.
- Act as a liaison and negotiator between the business community and the IT organization and manage client expectations effectively.
- Work with developers, analysts and consultants during the development and implementation phases to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests.
- Review and evaluate delivered solutions to assess whether expected benefits are being achieved.
- Analyze business processes and requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development and test team
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels.
- High quality artefacts such as process maps, business requirement documents etc.
- Excellent client relationships.
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirements documentation and functional specifications.
Prepare accurate and detailed high level estimates as part of the Demand Evaluation process.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 3 years as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced organization working on multiple projects.
- Requirements analysis for the automation of ServiceNow processes.
- Experience in create\updating the URS documents including IT security and Process Design elements
- Experience in process flow designing skills.
- Having ServiceNow experience is an advantage.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Strong analytical skills required and an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Very good organizational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good practical knowledge and experience of data manipulation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Good knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio.
- Knowledge of project management and business analysis methodologies and tools
- Qualification or certification in a relevant discipline