We are looking for an O365 Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. This role requires experience dealing with clients, and managing an O365 rollout and migration project, in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and life-sciences sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong project management and client relationship skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you’re interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded and growth-oriented team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
This role requires experience in leading integration and migration projects with strong experience in O365 and stakeholder management.
- Leading the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews
- Overseeing all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition, and project communication
- Work with each application owner to ensure solution, approach, and plan in place
- Support team in discussions with IT Risk and Security and 3rd party security providers
- Oversight of centralised portfolio funding
- Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions
- Managing a variety of projects with diverse and complex issues both technical and non-technical
- Provide stakeholders with reporting/governance at the portfolio level
- Project manage the end-to-end delivery of the application to the client
- Manage scope creep and change requests
- Develop a communication plan for the project and ensure all key parties are notified and informed throughout the project
- Develop and manage a project risk register
- Develop and manage a project Issues register
- Manage the project across its lifecycle from planning to handover
- Provide high-quality customer service and expert stakeholder management
- Working with Infra PM to ensure alignment/dependencies are managed
Sounds good? What do you need?
- Proven experience in delivering large scale Office 365 migrations and implementations.
- A PM certification (desirable)
- Experience in managing the delivery of application implementation projects
- Knowledge and/or background in device management
- Experience managing projects at a portfolio level
- Experience delivering MS Teams implementation projects is preferable
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline