We are looking for a Director of Change and Transformation
Our Director of Change and Transformation will develop and grow the Change and Transformation Practice which is one of our core practices and propositions. The Director of Change and Transformation is a visionary and key member of the senior team. You will deliver Change and Transformation initiatives for clients and contribute to accelerating our growth, driving further scale and impact of our services into senior technology leaders by creating a practice focused on digital, technology, process, and agile transformation.
As CCTO you will own the delivery of Change and Transformation products and services, and support and engage all complimentary business processes, such as selling, marketing, communications, collaboration, and innovation. Working with the CIOs and senior technology leaders to provide strategic solutions across a wide range of key technology and business driven objectives and issues. You will stay up to date with current developments in technology – along with shifting markets, customer demands, competitive environments, and trends in global trade, and deliver propositions to support these changes and trends.
You will be extremely commercially savvy and assist in compiling the company’s budget and forecast, supporting multi-year planning, Change and Transformation Practice growth in both revenue and team size. You will own the plan to achieve what is set out in these areas. You will have a strong network and exceptional business development skills to support the establishment and scale of the Change and Transformation Practice.
As Director of Change and Transformation you will have the skill and willingness to buck existing processes and attitudes to bring about change and to find ways to reinforce new behaviors both internally and for our clients. To tackle these problems, you will have deep multi-vertical knowledge and experience, understand the challenges confronting the economy, maintain knowledge of multiple different business functions, up-and-coming technologies, and mixed methodologies. contribute to accelerating our growth, driving further scale and impact of our services into senior technology leaders.
To succeed you will be a competent, consistent, effective, and engaging member of the team, whose focus will be on supporting the development of new business, delivery of client engagements, the continuous evolution of our Change and Transformation practice, and the ongoing development of effective collaborations across our business to the benefit of our clients.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership team to define the strategy and goals, potential market, and future of the Transformation practice
- Develop an actionable practice plan and strategy that ensures alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the COO
- Build an active community of transformation and change experts, establishing yourself as an industry expert and thought leader
- Engage senior technology and business leaders on their existing and future strategic challenges, ensuring our services are aligned to market needs
- Grow a world class team of SMEs, supporting the team’s continuous development and capabilities through opportunities. Fostering a culture of professional growth and developing expertise to create a unique set of skills within the team
- Support our commercial team with deep domain expertise and presales support working with our clients to develop value driven client proposals with clear outcomes and deliverables
- You will be responsible for the successful delivery of all client transformation engagements, through direct consultancy and/or by leading, guiding, and supporting multiple workstream leads/consultants through our transformation lifecycle
- Lead innovation sprints to develop new or improve systems, processes, controls, and procedures that provide our clients with unique capabilities to achieve their goals and accelerate Transformation for our clients
- Stimulate market demand to secure wins for change and transformation assignments
- Build and maintain effective partnerships internally with key cross-functional leaders and project team members and externally with industry bodies and other partners
- Spearhead strategies to steer the Change and Transformation Practice aligned to objectives and vision
- Act as a key advisor on large transformation projects, ensuring the people aspect of the transformation is a critical part of our clients’ transformation strategy and solution
- Deliver an innovative framework to execute Agile and Digital Transformations for clients. Continually refining and improving through a robust retrospective process, to provide a clearly defined repeatable process/approach to guarantee success
- Generate analysis and insight to build an evidence base to support strategy development, client solutions, and advice and support long-term change
- Develop unique tools, skills, and frameworks that can be brought to bear on new client problems, marketed, and shared as best practice within the team
- Advocate our One Team culture and live our values in all interactions
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 8+ years working in Consulting, Project Management & Transformation environments at leadership level Hands on experience leading Enterprise level change programs Experience building out a Change Management/Transformation practice
- Excellent networking and business development skills
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to client service excellence, inclusivity, and employee experience
- A project management qualification (Prince II/PMP)
- You need to be flexible and adaptable
- A true team player who loves to work collaboratively with and through others
- Be self-motivated and have a can-do attitude with the ability to motivate internal and external teams
- Ability to travel depending on client location, mainly Dublin-based