We are looking for a Senior PMOaaS Lead
Are you a talented Senior PMOaaS Lead who is highly skilled in client engagements and interested in delivering projects to our diverse portfolio of clients? We are looking for a Senior PMOaaS Lead who enjoys running discovery sessions, supporting pre-sales and understanding our clients’ pain points.
We are experiencing high demand for our PMO services, so it is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior PMOaaS Lead to join our team and support building our practice. Initially, there will be a focus on building out the PMOaaS capability and delivering this to our customers.
- Be fully knowledgeable in the latest PMO and PM methodologies and trends and adapt as appropriate.
- Facilitate sales to delivery handover, ensuring client onboarding is seamless and efficient.
- Work closely with TPF C-level team on aligning TPF’s strategic objectives and PMOaaS offering.
- Work with TPF’s commercial team to build out commercial proposals.
- Work closely with TPF’s Marketing team to build and ultimately own all PMOaaS collateral and assets.
- Create solid working relationships with project and program managers, acting as a subject matter expert in TPFs PMOaaS offering and The Project Foundry Way.
- Build out our PMOaaS capability and delivery team
- Own initial client engagements and solution design
- Manage the continued development and evolution of TPF’s PMOaaS offering
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 10+ years of experience delivering Project and/or Programme management background.
- Delivering end to end customer facing projects and programmes
- Ability to represent TPF to c-suite levels in client environments
- Strong commercial acumen- building out commercial proposals for clients
- Must be an expert communicator with standout collaboration and communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Substantial experience in establishing and/or continually improving PMO structures, processes, and ways of working ideally in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in engaging clients in discovery and diagnosis, recommending and implementing improvements in PMO and PPM structures and practices.
- An ability to work alone set personal goals, and work in a team environment.
- Strong governance, documentation, and process alignment skills
- Have an innovation mindset, always challenging the status quo.