We are looking for an IT Project Manager
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team. If you love a challenge, have experience in Cyber Security and JIRA and are looking to work with a high calibre team in an exciting and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Programme Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong project management and client relationship skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
This role requires a Project Manager who can work closely with the GRC (Governance Risk Compliance) function and the Cyber Security Program Manager, to complete mini projects that come out of risk and audit reports.
- Maintaining a close focus on scope, schedule, risks, quality, and cost of each project, ensuring early identification and communication of needed changes.
- Maintaining clear documentation for each project, that can be understood at all stakeholder levels.
- Working with Cyber Security and IT/business teams to agree scope statements that can be measured against.
- Taking ownership of the delivery of projects from inception to transition to operations, ensuring a fast delivery timeline.
- Building relationships with other areas to allow cross-functional projects to be delivered in an efficient manner.
- Setting up and maintaining Jira Kanban boards to ensure a clear view of work and progress.
- Host status meetings to capture issues, risks, and track status with project teams.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 4+ years of relevant project management and delivery of IT projects.
- PMP or similar project management qualification.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Cloud, and Networking (LAN & WAN).
- Experience in using Planview, Jira desirable.
- Bachelor’s in IT/technical-based qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience working with outsourced resources across different time zones.
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio.
- Expert knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and tools, Lean, Agile and Waterfall.
- A degree-level qualification in Information Systems, or Computer Engineering