We are looking for a PPM Project Manager
We are looking for a PPM Project Manager to join a new venture within The Project Foundry. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in expanding an additional service to the business and work with our extensive range of clients. The Project Foundry has partnered with a global PPM organisation as their implementation partner and need an ambitious Project Manager to drive this service.
You will develop a deep understanding of our client’s business challenges and facilitate the creation and delivery of bespoke solutions, that address the client’s needs. You will also be responsible for the ownership and management of all services and delivery, related to our client projects.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager, who has experience with delivering application and system development projects e.g., tool migrations, new tool integrations, database development etc. and proven client-facing experience and stakeholder management skills.
- Developing a deep understanding of our client’s business challenges and facilitating the creation and delivery of bespoke solutions, that address the client’s needs.
- Be there every step of the way, acting as a liaison with the client – communicating, supporting, and providing feedback to clients throughout implementation – ensuring a successful process.
- Good technical knowledge, attention to detail, versatility, and an enthusiasm for client success.
- Managing and fostering both client and stakeholders (internal & external) relationships.
- Develop and manage client relationships, throughout the project lifecycle.
- Working directly with our clients, to align scope, objectives, and requirements, ensuring technical feasibility and then delivering.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- The ownership and management of all services and delivery, related to our client projects. This includes the coordination of internal and third parties.
- Ability to travel to clients (if needed)
- Utilise suitable project management methodologies to ensure successful implementation of PPM.
- Work directly with clients, to understand their needs and deliver bespoke solutions that address these needs
- Work closely with PPM Consultants to assist in the successful delivery and implementation of PPM
Sounds good? What do you need?
- An experienced Technical Project Manager, who has experience with delivering application and system development projects e.g., tool migrations, new tool integrations, database development etc.
- Excellent knowledge or hands-on experience with Project Management tools/applications e.g., PSA, PPM, or ERP.
- Proven client-facing experience, with good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work with many stakeholders and clearly communicate any necessary updates, issues, or blockages in the project.
- A customer-driven focus and an ability to consistently meet and exceed performance targets in relation to customer delivery
- Project Management Certification is ideal