We are looking for a Business Analyst
We are always looking for new Business Analyst talent to join our team. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance & technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for experienced Business Analysts with expertise across a broad range of technologies and business process mapping skills.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Candidates should also have strong business analysis and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities. A candidate with experience in data and data mapping would be ideal.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements, deconstruct high-level information, understand low-level information, and deliver the appropriate artefacts.
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in, and potentially lead planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project.
- Lead Business Requirement Gathering Sessions and document functional specifications
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Act as a liaison and negotiator between the business community and the IT organisation and manage client expectations effectively.
- Work with developers, analysts and consultants during the development and implementation phases to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests.
- Review and evaluate delivered solutions to assess whether expected benefits are being achieved.
- Manage incidents while liaising with relevant areas of the business.
- Lead and co-ordinate application testing and assurance activities.
- Carry out user support and training on applications
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels.
- Drive change across multiple business competencies
Sounds good? What do you need?
- Redesign and configure security model across CRM, Banner, Argos Evisions and data model.
- Review configured fields, map them across to Banner, and recommend treatment paths for each.
- Review and streamline workflows in current CRM Recruit to replace manual completion flags with process completion flags.
- Identify the current roles, users, functions, and data visibility.
- Experience in MS Dynamics would be preferable
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating complex and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good practical knowledge of data manipulation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
- Ability to ensure successful execution of solution delivery projects through aligning cost, service and product selection to the business needs and expectations
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio.
- Well-developed process flow designing skills.
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline.