We are looking for a Business Analyst
Are you a talented and experienced PMO Analyst/Consultant who is looking to join a rapidly growing organisation with lots of opportunities to progress? We are looking for a PMO Analyst to embed into our PMO team and be involved in a large variety of exciting projects across our diverse portfolio of clients.
You will be part of a team that you can continuously learn from and that supports your growth and development in the organisation and a company that encourages your ideas, and inputs and challenges the status quo.
Ideally, you will have client-facing PMO experience, exposure to internal processes and continual improvement programmes, and an understanding of templates and reporting within the PMO.
Our ideal team member is highly motivated and thrives on working in an extremely fast-paced environment. The ideal person will be a critical thinker, flexible, and works well in ambiguous environments. A strong overall understanding of the PMO such as admin, governance, and/or collateral is desired also.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. Our Delivery Practice is disrupting the industry with its fresh and creative approach; this resonates with existing and potential clients and because of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced PMO / Process Consultant to join our team.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
- Support the PMO with client engagements
- Engage in and promote our continuous improvement process, to ensure operational efficiencies and delivery excellence
- Provide expertise on templates, reporting, tooling, and governance.
- Build working relationships with internal and external Project Managers and Leaders, to deliver the best solutions possible, in a timely manner.
- Support the PMO Lead with the implementation of new strategies, enhancing current PMO processes and efficiencies.
- Support both PMO Client Consultancy work and Project Delivery, from initiation through to closure.
- Maintain and adapt tools, standards, and methodologies delivered as part of our Client Service Offerings.
- Ideas on how Emerging and Disruptive Technology, can be leveraged for Continual Improvements and Innovation.
- Deliver projects to clients such as conducting discovery sessions, setting up of PMOs, PPM tools etc.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- Previous responsibilities within a PMO preferred and a good working knowledge of the role of a PMO (e.g., Administration, Governance, and/or Collateral)
- Experience with internal process or continual improvement programmes
- Client Facing experience, consultancy background is advantageous
- A good knowledge of Project Management methodologies, with an ability to work within Project Management agnostic environments.
- Technological know-how – previous experience with JIRA, ADO, QC, SP etc.
- Project Management Toolset Administration Knowledge
- Detail-orientated, with strong organizational skills and time management.
- Be proactive and use initiative to achieve successful outcomes for all involved, delivering in a timely manner.
- A creative and critical thinker who takes the initiative, by leveraging their experiences and interpersonal skills, for both problem solving and delivering to commitments.
- Have an innovative and inquisitive mindset, challenging the status quo