We are looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join our expanding team. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you. An experienced Business Analyst who has a strong technical understanding with the ability to communicate effectively with the business.
The Technical Business Analyst will build relationships with stakeholders and identify stakeholder needs. You will work closely with technical contacts to design technical solutions and assess business requirements from a technical perspective with the ability to communicate effectively to non-technical stakeholders. Documenting internal IT Processes and reviewing the current system architecture and designing the to-be processes.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements from a technical perspective, deconstruct high-level information, understand low-level information, and deliver the appropriate artefacts.
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in, and potentially lead planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project.
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirements documentation and functional specifications.
- Analyse and adapt existing design and processes to integrate two solutions in one.
- Act as a liaison and negotiator between the business community and the IT organisation and manage client expectations effectively.
- Work with developers, analysts and consultants during the development and implementation phases to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests.
- Review and evaluate delivered solutions to assess whether expected benefits are being achieved.
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels.
- High quality artefacts such as process maps, business requirement documents etc.
- Excellent client relationships.
- Ensure compliance for all requirements and standards.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced organisation working on multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills required understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong technical background
- Able to work independently, managing stakeholders and able to challenge requirements.
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good practical knowledge and experience of data manipulation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Good knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio.
- Well-developed process flow designing skills.
- Knowledge of project management and business analysis methodologies and tools
- Qualification or certification in a relevant discipline