We are looking for a Communications/Telecom Engineer
We are looking for a Communications/Telecom Engineer to join our expanding team. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a client facing environment and who wants to expand their experience in the operational side of a global company.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and life sciences sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should data analysis and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
The Data Analyst will be an excel expert with experience in collecting, storing, and retrieving data. VBA knowledge and experience is essential.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Prepares the technical documentation for systems and telecommunication requisitions and performs the technical evaluations
- Consolidation of data centers Unified Communication Apps like CUCM, IMP, Unity
- Consolidation of multiple clusters/Call & contact centers, video & telephony post merger
- Expressway Deployments including MRA & Federation.
- SSO deployment
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Optimizes systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 3 + years experience in working with Cisco Telephony, webex, jabber, video calling, conf call, call centre etc
- Understanding of CUCM Upgrades – IM&P, Unity, UCCX and consolidation
- Degree or master’s in mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or related field of study.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding cisco upgrades
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.