We are looking for an Agile Change Agent
We are looking for an Agile Change Agent and SAFe Programme Consultant to join our team. If you love a challenge, you’ll be our go-to person for applying SAFe principles to deliver a global agile transformation. You will be a SAFe advocate and SPC POPM Certified, engaging the teams and supporting the adoption across multiple countries in EMEA. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team in an exciting and fast paced environment, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with expertise in data validation, and ideally has a hybrid skillset including business analysis.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Candidates should have well-rounded agile experience and practical experience in taking a customer-centric approach to building products. As a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) you will take the lead in implementing SAFe according to the SAFe principles.
- Ability to work under pressure during tight deadlines
- Support sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Identifying Value Streams and the Agile Release Train- Working with stakeholders to understand the flow of value; SPCs identify value streams and ARTs to find those that are the most opportunistic for launch
- Creating the implementation plan-Participating in the creation of plans for rollout, communicating upcoming changes, and establishing metrics.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g., from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions.
- Training executives, managers, and leaders on the SAFe framework
- Socializing the new concepts and providing orientation and overview training.
- Responsible for building and maintaining the Vision, Roadmap, and Program Backlogs. Organise, order, prioritise, structure, and start delivering against a plan
- Translate the strategic ambition into initiatives and outcomes with the workstream leads who then own said outcomes and deliverables
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Develop a communication plan for the project and ensure all key parties are notified and informed throughout the project
- Develop and manage a project risk register with remediation planning.
- Develop and manage a project Issues register
- Manage the across its lifecycle from planning to handover
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
Sounds good? What do you need?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment as an Agile Coach
- SPC- SAFe Programme Consultant Certified, ideally with POPM
- Previous experience as a Product Owner, Agile Project Manager or Scrum master
- Familiarity with software development and the Agile Development Life Cycle
- Excellent knowledge of SAFe techniques and principles
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong
attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact
professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior
executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Motivational attitude and the ability to drive a team towards a common goal
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio.