We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our expanding team.
In this role you will work on Digital Collaboration Deployment and Migrations as part of a large, global Integration Programme.
If you love a challenge, excellent stakeholder and vendor management, and are looking to work with a high calibre team in an exciting and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars – Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business. We deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
In this role you will work on a project with one of our clients supporting the existing team with content migrations within Microsoft 365. You will work on migrating mailbox, public folder, ODB, and SPO content, and will assist in curating the user journey through the change of the collaboration tools and processes.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements, deconstruct high-level information, understand low-level information, and deliver the appropriate artefacts
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in and potentially lead planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects
- Gather and confirm requirements for content migration and public folder migrations
- Engage and liaise with senior stakeholders, partners, vendors, and business and IT communities at all levels
- Work with developers, analysts and consultants during the development and implementation phases to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests
- Review and evaluate solution design documents to identify and raise any gaps, impacts or risks
- Gather feedback on user experience
- Develop a test plan strategy and test plan documentation
- Assist with user training delivery and general knowledge transfer
- Produce executive level summary documentation as required, consolidating status/progress, projection of outcomes/risks/issues
- Input to visualisation / design, i.e., creating formatting templates and logical presentation rules to be applied to the solution
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels
- Ability to produce executive level summaries as required
- High quality artefacts such as process maps, business requirement documents etc.
- Excellent client relationships
- Support content and public folder migrations– working with the business ensure UX of the collaboration tools is optimised and as per requirements
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst or a Business Systems Analyst in a fast-paced organisation working on multiple projects
- Experience with Office 365 and Exchange preferable
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to analyse data extracts if needed to assist data migration and experience in data analysis and modelling to support planning, tracking, decision making, translating data into actionable insights and presenting it to key stakeholders.
- Ability to move from evaluating data, researching, documenting requirements, gathering pros and cons of each suggestion made and mapping User Journeys, capturing testing feedback and ability to simplify complex technical solutions to support change management and communications.
- Change Management and Data Migration experience a positive
- Strong analytical skills required and strong understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Strong technical aptitude required to understand system and configuration changes to overall solution and end user experience
- Experience in content migrations
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully
- Good knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio
- Well-developed process flow designing skills
- Knowledge of project management and business analysis methodologies and tools
- Qualification or certification in a relevant discipline