We are looking for a Change Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. This role requires experience dealing with clients, and managing change projects, in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and life-sciences sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong project management and client relationship skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you’re interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded and growth-oriented team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
This role requires experience in leading Change and transformation projects with strong experience in external workforce software solutions and stakeholder management.
- Leading the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews
- Overseeing all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition, and project communication
- Work with each application owner to ensure solution, approach, and plan in place
- Support team in discussions with IT Risk and Security and 3rd party security providers
- Oversight of centralised portfolio funding
- Responsible for all aspects of organizational change management (OCM) related to the Contract Lifecycle Management implementation program.
- For different business functions, then plan and execute the OCM plan in a cross-functional manner and co-ordinate with focal points with the different business units and regions.
- Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions
- Implement a meeting cadence and content for periodic meetings with SMEs and suppliers to discuss/review solution delivery status, issues, and action plans.
- Execute all processes and procedures established necessary for managing and prioritizing work within projects and the project budgets
- Provide stakeholders with reporting/governance at the portfolio level
- Project manage the end-to-end delivery of the application into the client
- Manage scope creep and change requests
- Assess and verify progress with key milestones in the OCM plan in relation to scope, cost and timing commitments.
- Execute all processes and procedures established necessary for organizational change management, with clearly defined KPIs/metrics to measure performance
- Develop a communication plan for the project and ensure all key parties are notified and informed throughout the project
- Deliver the project on-time, on-budget, with appropriate transparency of issues across vendors, business clients, and SCM
- Develop and manage a project risk register
- Develop and manage a project Issues register
- Manage the project across its lifecycle from planning to handover
- Provide high quality customer service and expert stakeholder management
- Implement a meeting cadence and content for periodic meetings to monitor and control execution of the OCM plan with the different functional teams.
- Operate as primary point of contact for all topics related to organizational change management across the CLM implementation program.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 3 years of relevant work project management and delivery experience in an information technology/ business solutions context
- Demonstrable experience and expertise with both organizational change management in a business-facing role, along with a proven track record of producing results.
- Functional domain experience relative to technology-enabled business transformation across Legal, Sales and Supply Chain Management in an automotive, industrials or electronics industry setting.
- In-depth knowledge of processes and tooling related to organizational change management, with proven results in previous roles and with delivery of organizational change.
- Demonstrable experience with creation and execution of organizational change management plans, with specific focus on communications, training and testing activities.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in an appropriate technical or business based field.
- 10+ years of relevant change management experience in an information technology/ business solutions context, with at least 5 of those managing complex and/or demanding programs.
- PMP certification would be highly valuedA PM certification (desirable)
- Experience in managing the delivery of application implementation projects
- Experience managing projects at a portfolio level
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline