We are looking for a Business Process Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join our expanding team. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong business analysis and coordination skills, as well as strong technical aptitude to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
In this role you will work on a project with one of our clients supporting the existing team with process modelling and improvements. You will be expected to jump in head first and help scale a mission-driven company experiencing rapid growth. The documentation prepared by Business Process Analyst (BPA) will form part of an overall Business Process Catalogue maintained by the Global Process Design Authority function at NBI. The BPA will also ensure that processes are correctly adopted and will review them over their lifetime to ensure they remain fit for purpose or suggest improvements. The candidate will have knowledge and experience of business process mapping and business process reengineering. The BPA will review business processes / workflows to determine how they can be improved or automated.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements, deconstruct high-level information, understand low-level information, and deliver the appropriate artefacts
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in and potentially lead planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects
- Documenting as-is processes, challenging the current way of working and suggesting change
- Engage and liaise with senior stakeholders, partners, vendors, and business and IT communities at all levels
- Review and evaluate solution design documents to identify and raise any gaps, impacts or risks
- Gather feedback on user experience
- Assist with user training delivery and general knowledge transfer
- Produce executive level summary documentation as required, consolidating status/ progress, projection of outcomes/ risks/ issues
- Input to visualisation / design, i.e., creating formatting templates and logical presentation rules to be applied to the solution
- Facilitating process workshops and leading process redesign workshops
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels
- Ability to produce executive level summaries as required
- High quality artefacts such as process maps, business requirement documents etc.
- Excellent client relationships
- Support content and public folder migrations– working with the business ensure UX of the collaboration tools is optimised and as per requirements
- Monitoring, measuring, and providing feedback on process performance
- Project manage a number of concurrent process definitions across the organisation
Sounds good? What do you need?
- Over 5+ years Business Analyst background
- Appreciation of process architecture
- Experienced in preparing process diagrams using Visio/Lucid Chart
- Have excellent communication skills with a proven ability to schedule and run workshops and meetings
- Excellent ambassador for the client, promoting the organisation and role modelling the company’s values
- Knowledge of frameworks and standards including ITIL and ISO an advantage
- Experience in building relationships with stakeholders across the organisation at every level