We are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Business Analyst
We are looking for new Senior Business Analyst to join our expanding team. You will work as part of a global team delivering a business critical ServiceNow implementation. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong business analysis and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
You will join our ServiceNow team supporting the setup of Customer Service Management (CSM), IT Business Suite (ITBM), and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC).
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements, deconstruct high-level information, understand low-level information, and deliver the appropriate artefacts
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in and potentially lead planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects
- Understand the project requirements and come up to speed quickly to ensure the requirements are correct
- Act as a liaison and negotiator between the business community and the IT organisation and manage client expectations effectively
- Work with developers, analysts and consultants during the development and implementation phases to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests
- Review and evaluate delivered solutions to assess whether expected benefits are being achieved
- Produce expert process flows in MS Visio
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels
- High quality artefacts such as process maps, business requirement documents etc.
- Excellent client relationships
- All documentation required to an expert level with superb attention to detail including BRDs, FSD, Process Flows and Maps, Test Scripts etc.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced organisation working on multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills required understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Highly skilled in MS Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- ServiceNow experience is highly desirable specifically in Customer Service Management (CSM), IT Business Suite (ITBM), and Governance, Risk, and Compliance(GRC)
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully
- Good practical knowledge and experience of data manipulation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Good knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio
- Well-developed process flow designing skills
- Knowledge of project management and business analysis methodologies and tools
- Qualification or certification in a relevant discipline