We are looking for a Junior Project Manager
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager looking to take the next step in their career to join our client’s team. The junior project manager will work within the PMO team to provide business analysis, solution design, and project management support for the delivery of an IT programme. The Junior IT Project Manager will be responsible for the detailed systems implementation planning, development, testing and subsequent implementation.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance and technology, telecoms and, aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong project management and client relationship skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
- Leading the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post- implementation audit reviews
- Overseeing all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition, and project communicaiton.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions.
- Managing a variety of projects with diverse and complex issues both technical and non-technical.
- Providing stakeholders with accurate reporting
- Develop a communication plan for the project and ensure all key parties are notified and informed throughout the project.
- Develop and manage a project risk register with remediation planning.
- Develop and manage a project Issues register.
- Manage the project across its lifecycle from planning to handover.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management
- A PM certification
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline.