We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect/Engineer
We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect/Engineer to join our expanding team. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a client facing environment and who wants to expand their experience in a global company.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and life sciences sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should exhibit a range of communication and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
The Infrastructure Architect will be a networking expert with experience in Active Directory, Storage and Backup Technologies. Server knowledge and experience is essential.
- Set financial and resource estimations for projects.
- Identify, analyses and interpret the business needs and translate it into a technical solution.
- Generate System Topologies
- Generate IT Operations actions via ServiceNow
- Act as an escalation point for complex issues within current projects and existing systems
- Provide technical actions for project implementation to project managers
- Generate Disaster Recovery process design Runbooks for our critical systems
- Generate technical solutions for supporting lifecycle management of current systems.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 3 + years of experience as an Infrastructure Architect/Engineer preferably in a cloud environment
- Degree or master’s in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding infrastructure and network design
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter expert.