We’re looking for a PMO Analyst
Are you a talented PMO Analyst or PMO Coordinator who is looking for their next big opportunity? Do you want to be part of a team that you can continuously learn from and who supports your growth and development in the organisation?
A company that encourages your ideas, inputs and for you to challenge the status quo?
How about an organisation where you can make your mark in an exciting and growing business, where you are constantly learning and involved in the latest PMO trends?
If you just said YES, YES, YES and YES… keep reading!
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and life science sectors. Our Delivery Practice is disrupting the industry with its fresh and creative approach; this resonates with existing and potential clients and because of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to join our team.
Our ideal team member is highly motivated and thrives on working in an extremely fast-paced environment. The ability to work with tools such as Power BI, Power Automate, MS Excel (to name a few), analysing data, and problem solving, are all key to this role.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars – Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business, and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
- Support the PMO with building out a PMO Practice Strategy, that is PPM agnostic.
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest PMO trends, technologies, and toolsets.
- Engage in and promote our continuous improvement process, to ensure operational efficiencies and delivery excellence.
- Build working relationships with the Project Managers and Delivery Team, troubleshooting any issues and problems.
- Support the PMO Lead to develop new strategies, to enhance efficiencies of the current PMO processes.
- Facilitate and develop reports and dashboards, to support internal and/or external requirements.
- Support the consistent delivery of high-quality PMO artefacts, processes, and procedures.
- Support PMO Client consultancy works as needed, from initiation through to closure.
- Maintain and adapt tools, standards, and methodologies delivered as part of the Delivery Roadmap.
- Support aspects of PMO administration and governance processes e.g., PPM administration and Knowledge Area governance.
- Ideas and proposals on how Emerging and Disruptive Technology, can be leveraged for Continual Improvements and Innovation.
- Support and guide the extended Project Delivery Team.
Sounds good? What do you need?
- Knowledge of and experience with the administration and governance of PPM applications and tools e.g., KeyedIn, ServiceNow, PlanView, Project Online, etc.
- Previous experience with the creation, implementation, or monitoring of ongoing PMO Metrics and KPIs e.g., Strategic Alignment, Operations Efficiencies, Execution, etc.
- Have the ability and desire to work with data; from input and validation, to reporting and analysis.
- Fluency with the MS Office Suite, notably Excel and Power BI for Data Analysis.
- Experience working within a PMO structure, with a good understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Must be an excellent communicator with standout collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Can create internal IP for The Project Foundry around project processes, templates, and techniques.
- Be inquisitive
- A creative thinker who uses analytics and interpersonal skills, for both problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Excellent governance, documentation, and process alignment skills.
- Have an innovative and inquisitive mindset, challenging the status quo.
Ideal Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with Data Analysis.
- Involved in the analysis, testing, validation and/or implementation, of new PPM tools and processes.
- Knowledge and experience with Project Process Automation e.g., Power Automate, Flow, etc.
- Experience with or interest in, Emerging and Disruptive Technologies.
- Project Management understanding and/or experience