We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our team.
This role requires experience dealing with clients, and managing application remediation projects, in a fast- paced and innovative environment. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance & technology, telecoms and, aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong project management and client relationship skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
This role requires experience in leading application remediation projects with a strong technical background and the ability to work closely with the Infrastructure Project Managers on the project.
- Leading the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews.
- Overseeing all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition, and project communication.
- Work with each application owner to ensure solution, approach & plan in place
- Support team in discussions with IT Risk and Security & 3rd party security providers
- Oversight of centralised portfolio funding
- Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions.
- Managing a variety of projects with diverse and complex issues both technical and non-technical.
- Provide stakeholders with reporting/governance at the portfolio level
- Project manage the changes/remediation under a multi-country, multi-application scope
- Develop a communication plan for the project and ensure all key parties are notified and informed throughout the project.
- Develop and manage a project risk register with remediation planning.
- Develop and manage a project Issues register.
- Manage the project across its lifecycle from planning to handover
- Manage the delivery of the application specific remediation
- Working with Infra PM to ensure alignment/dependencies are managed
Sound good? What do you need?
- Proven experience in Project Management leading multi-country projects
- A PM certification (desirable)
- Experience in managing the delivery of application remediation projects
- Technical knowledge and/or background
- Lead at least one application remediation project
- Experience managing projects at a portfolio level
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation, and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline.