We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our client team.
You will be responsible for overseeing key functions within the IT department to enable the delivery of high-quality service. If you are looking to work with a high calibre team, we want to hear from you.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance & technology, telecoms and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to our clients across all areas of project and delivery management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join our team.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. You will have experience managing IT Services in an outsourced environment with hands-on experience in a customer-facing environment. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position. Ultimately, you should have experience managing incidents, problems, and vendors.
- Maintain service support functions i.e. infrastructure, apps, IT Service Desk & VIP Support
- Ensure effective communication between internal teams, third party teams and key stakeholders in the business
- Provide regular reporting on IT Service Performance and establish a service improvement plan, when needed
- Manage the desktop environment
- Act as a key point of contact for major IT incidents and outages across the function and across the group
- Act as owner of Service Requests and Escalation process
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Represent Service and Support in projects and develop a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised
- Strong judgement to work largely autonomously
- A team player with the ability to communicate across functional departments and divisions
Sound good? What do you need?
- ITIL Certified
- Proven work experience in Service Management or Support; preferably in an outsourced environment in a hands-on customer-facing role
- Team management skills
- Degree or 3rd Level qualification, preferably in, IT/IS
- In-depth knowledge of ITSM processes Incident/Problem/Change etc.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience in developing and communicating IT SLA’s and metrics
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of interacting with the senior executive team in a global company
- Ability to develop policies and procedures to define IT standards
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex environment and to tight timelines
- Very strong customer service skills, understanding the importance of systems, process and structures in enabling efficient delivery of an effective organisation
- Hands-on approach to issue resolution