We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team
This role requires experience dealing with clients in a fast paced and innovative environment. Do you want to be a part of one of the best Delivery Teams in the business who you will work with and learn from? Do you want to join an organisation that will support your learning and development in the latest trends in methods of project delivery? If you just said YES, YES, YES… keep reading!
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance and technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to our clients across all areas of project and delivery management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
Our ideal team member will be highly motivated and thrive working in an extremely fast paced environment. Comfortable challenging the status quo and the ability to form a big picture view of PMO pain points and providing solutions are key in this role.
Our culture is founded on 5 Key Pillars- Excellence in Delivery, Accountability and Ownership, Communication and Collaboration, Innovation and Community, and Connecting our Business and we deliver this through a one-team approach. We continuously promote diversity, collaboration, and innovation. If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
- Leading the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews.
- Overseeing all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition and project communication.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Must also be able to act as a liaison between business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions.
- Managing a variety of projects with diverse and complex issues both technical and non-technical.
- Providing stakeholders with accurate reporting
- Develop a communication plan for the project and ensure all key parties are notified and informed throughout the project.
- Develop and manage a project risk register with remediation planning.
- Develop and manage a project Issues register.
- Manage the project across its lifecycle from planning to handover
Sounds good? What do you need?
- Experience managing projects and programmes in multiple industries
- A PM certification
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and Visio.
- Expert knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and tools, particularly Agile Scrum.
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline.