We are looking for a Security Analyst to join our team
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance & technology, telecoms, and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to our clients across all areas of project and delivery management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for an experienced Security Analyst to join our team.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. If you have experience in managing tickets to triage, analyse and creating remedial steps of action then this may be the role for you.
This is a 6-month daily rate contract role.
- Monitor and Report on the effectiveness of key security & IT controls
- Maintain an understanding of current trends and developments in cyber and information security
- Support the CSM in providing ongoing awareness training to all staff personnel
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Review & investigate the output of security tools including Vulnerability Assessments and SIEM for any significant change in the security status of the organization.
- Assist the Cyber Security Manger (CSM) in responding to Security Incidents
- Monitor and action routine incidents reported to the CSM and/ or Service Desk
- Create use cases for the business
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and/or management of security solutions
Sounds good? What do you need?
- 2+ years previous experience of working in IT Security
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Cyber Security or Computer Science
- Qualifications in CISSP, CEH, Comp TIA or similar (ideally)
- Experience managing tickets
- Ability to spot opportunities and create use cases for the business
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and strategic mind-set
- Experience working with a SIEM and NAC solutions essential
- Experience working with Firewalls, IDS, PAM, MDM would be desirable
- Understanding of IT and Information security frameworks, techniques, and methodologies