Are you an expert communicator, master workshop holder, superb at stakeholder management and have an amazing business analysis skillset?
If you are then we have a role you might be interested in.
The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance & technology, telecoms and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients. As a result of our expanding client base, we are looking for experienced Business Analysts with expertise across a broad range of technologies and business process mapping skills.
If you are interested in building something special and want the opportunity to work with a like- minded team, we here at The Project Foundry want to work with you.
Our ideal colleague will be self-directed, highly motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates should also have strong business analysis and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements, deconstruct high-level information, understand low-level information and deliver the appropriate artefacts.
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in and potentially lead planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project.
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions.
- Collaborating with business partners and project team members to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Act as a liaison and negotiator between the business community and the IT organisation and manage client expectations effectively.
- Work with developers, analysts and consultants during the development and implementation phases to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests.
- Review and evaluate delivered solutions to assess whether expected benefits are being achieved.
- Ability to facilitate alignment of technology and business strategy, to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering at all business levels.
Sound good? What do you need?
- Strong analytical skills required understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Adept at using negotiation, facilitation and presentation techniques to build consensus, and skilled at communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Good practical knowledge of data manipulation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio.
- Well-developed process flow designing skills.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, particularly Agile Scrum.
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline.