We have an immediate requirement for an experienced PMO Manager.
This is a Senior Projects Office Management role. The PMO Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the Project and Programme Managers have all of the management information to hand about relevant programmes, and maintaining all PMO resources and structures.
- Managing client and contractor database
- Overseeing all PMO communications
- Reviewing all project managers’ performance
- Running office IT systems
- Budgeting and preparing financial statements
- Co-ordinating project and programme managers
- Evaluating risks and other issues
- A minimum of 5+ years’ relevant project or programme management experience
- Held a similar PMO manager role
- Proven ability to operate a multi-delivery team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The individual will need to have strong communication and stakeholder management skills across all levels of the organisation
- Able to join a company and hit the ground running
- Needs to be pro-active and flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to maintain a ‘big picture’ viewpoint within detail-orientated projects
- Ability to motivate and co-ordinate teams
- Senior individual with gravitas
- Strong ability to communicate and present information at all organisational levels
- Demonstrate leadership and strong influencing skills at all levels
- Demonstrate excellent commercial acumen
- Good analytical skills, proven through previous work experience
- Problem-solver and decision-maker
- Possess a high degree of flexibility
- Be autonomous and independent and have an ability to take initiative and work well under pressure
- Background in working across a number of different sectors involved with both business and IT related projects/programmes
If you are interested in building something special and would like the opportunity to work with a like-minded team, we here at The Project Foundry definitely want to work with you too.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com