The Project Foundry has substantially grown its portfolio of blue-chip clients across the finance and technology, telecoms and aviation sectors. We bring a fresh and creative approach to Project Management; this approach resonates with existing and potential clients.
As a result of this expanding client base, we’re looking to hire a number of experienced Programme Managers to take up imminent roles in our client’s delivery team in the digital / e-commerce space. These roles are permanent, or contract-to-permanent.
- Leading a team of Project Managers and global projects.
- Acting as a point of escalation for issues concerning people, processes and technology.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of high-profile clients.
- Engaging with cross-functional leadership teams, both internally and externally, to ensure excellence in Project delivery.
- Effectively managing Project resources to deliver to agreed Project plan and budget.
- Ownership and management of portfolio status, budgets and resources
- Production of detailed project plans to track progress and manage changes to the plan.
- Providing regular reporting to C-level Executives, Project Steering Groups, and PMO.
- Reporting on monthly budget and resource utilization against targets.
- Active management of Risks & Issues, taking appropriate corrective action as required.
- Providing overall Project leadership for all committed deliverables, providing a “one-stop” view of schedule, budget, issues & risks and current Project status.
- Ability to step down to the project management level to rescue redlined projects as necessary.
- Demonstrated Project and risk management skills, including an ability to manage multiple priorities, resources, customers and management with a focus on consistency and accuracy.
Some things we’d like:
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple IT / Technology Project streams
- Proven Communication skills
- Experience of providing e-commerce solutions
- Hunger and ambition in pursuit of delivery excellence
- Experience in mentoring and coaching teams of delivery professionals
- A background in delivering large-scale projects with sizeable budgets
- Self motivated with excellent teamwork skills
- Availability to travel one week in four if necessary